Welcome, Elizabeth!

As you may know, the moderators recommend starting your subject line with “FS”
if you have an item for sale. I’m not positive, but I suspect that you could
set an email filter to send such formatted messages to trash if you wanted.
Though it is true that we are not all completely disciplined about that
practice.

Thank you,
Michelle Barnes
S. Great Rd.