I'm a little confused about the argument that after hours use of the school
requires the cost of a custodian as a reason to build a Community Center.
Surely many many years of a custodian salary are far less than a new
building. And if the Community Center is going to be a gathering place it
has to be open, and if it's open it pretty much needs to be staffed.

It may well be that we need a Community Center, but surely the cost of a
school custodian is not the reason.

Margaret