Friends,
I fell at home last month and caused a leg fracture.on my left tibia.
I spent two days in the hospital and a week in Lincoln Rehab in the
Commons.  I spent six weeks on a wheelchair loaned to us by CoA.
CoA also helped in various other handicap arrangements at home.
New to this experience, I admired the eagerness and the alert support
that were received through my wife who volunteers there. I am fit
to walk now.  I wish to express my public acknowledgement to COA
for their support. This was my first hospitalization after more than thirty
years.  The local hospital medical care system can be rated at best a
B minus while the care at the Rehab a struggling C.
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra