Tonight's discussion with Mark Doughty and Colin Flavin is a great
opportunity for anyone interested in renovating their home, addressing air
sealing and insulation issues, and gaining a better understanding of the
many issues that are being addressed today to make homes more efficient,
reduce the carbon footprint, and have better air quality.  Colin's
expertise as an architect who has unique experience with mid-century modern
homes and a great sense of the need for preservation and Mark Doughty's
amazing history of work in this area leading his renowned contracting firm
provides a wonderful opportunity to hear from two leading experts.  We are
lucky to be able to have this event as a part of the series that the Green
Energy Committee and its CFREE sub-committee have been working on for a
while.

The zoom meeting will start at 7:00pm tonight.  You can register at the
following link and you will receive the login information.

*https://www.lincolngreenenergy.org/single-post/getting-to-zero-6-the-builder-s-perspective-may-18th-7pm
<https://www.lincolngreenenergy.org/single-post/getting-to-zero-6-the-builder-s-perspective-may-18th-7pm>*

Best regards,

Scott Rodman