The same kudos to the woman picking up trash along Winter Street!  Is this an
organized activity?  Where can I sign up?
Gary Taylor
Beaver Pond Rd.
Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 7, 2023, at 4:21 PM, Lindentreefarm Csa <lindentree...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> External Email from: lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org
> <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org>
>
> I would very much like to thank the gentleman who walks route 126 picking up
> trash.
> Moira
> .
>

> Sent from my iPhone

******************

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE BRATTLE GROUP: This message, and any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure
under applicable law. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying
of this
in error
please notify me immediately by return email and immediately delete the
original and all
copies of the message and any attachments to it. Note also that nothing in this
message is
intended to constitute an electronic signature or otherwise to satisfy the
requirements for
a contract unless an express statement to the contrary is included in the
message.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or use
attachments.
The Brattle Group does not accept any liability for viruses.