I would love to see something like this in town and would be happy to be part
of a conversation with Pierce House and COA. I would hope that others might
join in who would anticipate using such a space. It may be a good short-term
solution. I would still advocate for a more permanent space within the new
Community Building ( if it goes forward). At the very least, I think it needs
to be part of the programming so the architects could explore possible space
options within their design. Thank you Sara for the Pierce House idea!