This is why having a cozy place to hang out and chat with others at either
Bemis or the Pierce House is a great short term solution, but ideally it
should be integrated into the new Community Building (should it proceed) so
that folks can see others as they come and go, and be part of a buzzing and
vibrant space rzther than a remote location that might feel lonely as well.
But since this is potentially years away, I think finding a solution that
can be implemented soon would be a HUGE benefit to combat feelings of
isolation that are so common.

This is a great conversation. How can we move it forward?