Dear Barbara and friends,
Five years ago such proposals of dense construction at the Lincoln station
did come up
in some Housing Commission meetings.  I saw the unsuitability of the
proposal. Many
residents complained in the open meeting.  Some of our colleagues called me
names
forcing me to leave the Commission.  it is possible that the same proposal
or the same
builders have resurrected it in a new cover.  Let the housing be
distributed, let us create
public transportation in town as a service.  While I am writing this, I
have no interest in
participating because of the ugly experience last time.
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra