*"and loss of property values that is sure to come out of having massive
apartment complexes without enough parking be your neighbor."*

This is the biggest red herring in any and all discussions about
development... and should never be mentioned as it's rarely true.  Please
provide evidence of this occurring... Sudbury, Concord, or Weston which
have all had recent "mid to large" developments.

‪On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 10:20 AM ‫ٍSarah Postlethwait‬‎ <sa...@bayhas.com>