Hello Lincoln Talk,

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who might be able to replace a
storm window unit?
We have exterior storm windows and one of the movable windows is broken and
cannot be repaired. I've been told that replacing the whole unit might be the
most efficient thing to do. On the other hand, I've been unable to find
somebody who could either supply the unit or do the work. Any suggestions?

Rosamond

Rosamond Delori
44 Tower Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
781-259-9159 home
617-694-0642 cell
rdel...@mcmxi.com

--
PLEASE NOTE:
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and