I’d be interested to hear from others if they think the library is a good
substitute for a community gathering space in a new Community Center. In other
words, is the town’s need for a cozy, comfortable, spur-of-the-moment gathering
space already met because they can use the library? Or, would such a space in a
new Community Center fill a void?