Agreed!! Is this the same Town that publicly speaks out about wanting
diversity and inclusion and contemplates how to do it? I've seen many detailed
notices about zoning changes and whether we should have a 2-story or 1-story
community center--but we should be speaking out loudly against the atrocities
that are occurring. The children murdered in Israel will never have the chance
to be in a LEAP after school program--whether or not it is in a community
center.My friends in Israel are being called up to the front lines, their
families have lost loved ones and the hospitals are overwhelmed with the
injured both physically and mentally. There must be a way that our leadership
can organize donations to help or at least make a strong public statement
today--the day Hamas has announced that their followers worldwide should kill
Jews.
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 08:05:50 AM EDT, Garrick Niemiec