Hi,

There are bobcats around the area. Lucky you to have seen one. I surprised one
very very early one late winter/early spring morning napping in a sunny spot in
the fields next to where I live. It woke up & took off in a flash; it had
clearly been sleeping because it took a little while to begin move with more
coordination & then vanished amazingly quickly. Memorable! I do not know how
common they are around here. I know they prefer privacy.

Kathleen Lomatoski

klomato...@gmail.com