Thank you David for your clear message.  I agree with each town doing
their part to help the housing crisis we are facing. And besides, it's the
law.

  Senator Barrett at one point said, we have the jobs and we have workers,
but not adequate housing for them.

 I certainly benefit from other towns' services and businesses.   We are
not living in a vacuum.

  I treasure our town's open space,and as a former Conservation Commission
member when we wrote the Wetland Bylaw, I treasure the services for nature
and for us that our protected wetlands provide. These lands will not be
built upon.  And there will be site reviews.

Joan

* --Thich Nhat Hanh*