FELS, the Foundation for Educators at Lincoln-Sudbury - www.FELSGrant.org
<http://www.felsgrant.org/>, is delighted to offer its annual Thanksgiving
Pie Sale again this year.  We are grateful to Tom Fosnot and Ruth-Anne
Adams, LSRHS parents and owner/chefs of The Hyve, for offering their
talents in crafting an array of wonderful Thanksgiving dessert choices.

Pies can be ordered from October 15-November 10 through our website
www.FELSGrant.org <http://www.felsgrant.org/>, or via the QR code below.
Pick-up will be Tuesday, November 21.  Pick-up times and location
information are on the pie ordering website.

Pies can also be purchased as a gift for LSRHS faculty and staff and/or for
donation to the Lincoln or Sudbury Fire and Police and to the Sudbury Food
Pantry at Ascension Parish/Our Lady of Fatima Church in Sudbury.  A donor
has notified the Lincoln Food Pantry that they will supply pies for all
households who utilize the Pantry, and thus further donations for them from
FELS are not needed this year.  All gifted and donated pies will be
delivered by FELS to their respective recipients.

Don't need a pie this Thanksgiving?  Please consider a donation to FELS.
Our goal for our 2023 Annual Appeal is $15,000.

FELS, the Foundation for Educators at LSRHS, is a non-profit organization
founded in 2000 by then-Lincoln-Sudbury parent Peter von Mertens that
awards enrichment grants to Lincoln-Sudbury High School faculty and staff
to pursue their professional and personal interests and passions.  FELS
offers parents a tangible way to show their appreciation to the L-S
professional staff for the unflagging dedication, tireless effort, and
genuine caring they routinely offer our children. Our guiding principle is
“Inspired Teachers Inspire Students.”

For further questions, contact Nancy Marshall at ad...@felsgrant.org or
call 781.259.9471.

Thank you.