I doubt that the additional housing supply would materially impact housing
values in Lincoln (unless they make it a less desirable place to live).
Lincoln is not an island, but rather part of the Boston metro.  The 600
housing units we are talking about won't substantially change supply around
Boston.  The overall housing choice act might, but whether other towns
develop is out of our control.  Thus, I hope that we can stop focusing on
home values in relation to the HCA (no matter which side one is on) vote,
and focus on the other issues at hand.

Ben