The town has an Affordable Housing Trust and yes increasing the % of
affordable units at Oriole Landing was one of the recent uses of those
funds. More information on the Affordable Housing Trust is available here:
https://www.lincolntown.org/DocumentCenter/View/35223/Affordable-Housing-Trust?bidId=