Tricia, thank you so much.  You have captured how I have been feeling and
thinking.

Lincoln Talk gives us an opportunity to share opinions and differences. And
that's great.

But there are a few  who pounce as if they are prosecuting attorneys and
judges all in one, pounce sometimes personally, sometimes nastilly.

Town officials, volunteers like.you and me , through time have worked hard
and created the Lincoln we have today.

  Our current officials are doing.the same. It takes vision, hard work and
meetings til midnight and constancy through issue by issue,. They can't
have the luxury to pounce.

The RLF has brought so much to the town in helping to shape it with
creativity and brilliance.  Preserving land, creating a shopping center,
helping with housing, creating the Lincoln we love.

We moved here in 1974, from Weston, valuing Lincoln, the land, the ethos,
the creativity that established open space and Lincoln Woods, the
preservation of farm lands and the community, working together.  There have
always been differences of opinion and we have managed to find solutions

So can we, please,  move forward--all of us who share deep feelings about
Lincoln-- showing respect for each other.

Joan