Number of units likely to be developed is not a criterion the EOHLC will
use to determine compliance for Lincoln or any other town. The proposals
that I have, among others, presented will be deemed compliant by the State.

I invite anyone who doubts my assertion to watch this exchange between an
HCAWG member and our Director of Planning. Watch the video below starting
at 1:08:00

https://cloud.castus.tv/vod/lincoln/video/653aaa9262e4d80008b6ad96?page=HOME