Hi Roz,
I needed a middle of the night pick up at Emerson Hospital a few months ago..
Whlle they were able to send a driver, it took Uber awhile to find one.  If you
have to be somewhere at a specific time, I would make prior arrangements with
Alan.  When he was unable to pick us up on short notice at Logan a few nights
ago, he made arrangements for someone else to pick us up.A stress mitigator!
Good luck.
Davida

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, November 13, 2023, 10:58 AM, Scott Clary <scottclar...@gmail.com>