Hi Lincoln community,

The sweet spot for housing is anywhere towards Harvard, as this is where the native plant nursery is. If you know of anyone looking to participate in below’s description, or know of a single dwelling, please email me below.

Opportunity to create / participate in building an intentional community housing situation with other like-minded adults.  Can include the sharing of a house where we enjoy quiet peace-filled common space together and each have private quarters.   As a garden designer, i love free _expression_, music, dance, laughter and playing games.  i also love talking deeply and holding sacred space for self and others.  No drugs, alcohol or smoking, just living cleanly and consciously.  Any interest please contact deanna jayne at naturalcompani...@gmail.com.  namaste

deanna jayne
ecoDesigns and Natural Companions
Creating backyard pollinator pathways together
ecoDesigns.garden