Dear LT,

Join us for the Holiday Green Market, hosted by the Lincoln PTO on December
3 at Lincoln Public School's Reed Gym from 11 AM to 3 PM. *We're seeking
student volunteers for shifts from 10 AM-4 PM *to assist with various tasks
such as setup, cleanup, assisting vendors, and greeting guests. Shifts are
available from 10 AM-1 PM or 1-4 PM. We will be happy to sign the necessary
paperwork and have been in touch with the Community Service Coordinators to
make sure students can receive credit.  To volunteer, please reach out to
confirm your three-hour slot.

Even if you're not volunteering, don't miss this chance to complete your
holiday shopping with us!

Sincerely, Kim (LPTO & Brooks Rd.)