Zoning bylaws cannot be bypassed except by “40b” development. Lincoln is
not subject to 40b as our SHI (subsidized housing index) is above 10%.
Again, our zoning and wetland bylaws and regulations cannot be bypassed.
Compliance with the HCA requires us modify the zoning for the HCA districts
but all other regulations stand.