You are correct- this issue comes up every time there is a hot issue(s) on the Warrant.
But, to date, no one has done the serious work to explore options.
We are are a town of volunteers, so I urge all who are interested to explore the state constitution and all Town legal docs to see if and how you could achieve these goals.
Create a 21st century League of Women Voters, which, in Lincoln always included men.

Have a great holiday.
Dig into turkey, the dig into the research.
And then, let’s talk turkey!

Sent from my iPad