One obvious solution that seems like it should be manageable for tomorrow at least would be to allow people to cast their paper ballots as soon as they have checked in and filled them out. I know what I’m voting for, and since those paper ballots aren’t going to be modified during the discussion period, I can’t imagine why we can’t vote right off the bat. It would at least give people a window in the morning to participate.

Sent from my iPhone