Yes democracy is a terrible  form of government- it just happens to be
better than anything else

Our high tax bills are a product of a tiny population, 40% conservation
land and the desire to provide all the facilities of a much larger town
with much higher tax revenues.

I would be thrilled to see the community center voted down in March.

But I will also accept the decision at the March town meeting.