This is a working meeting. Similar to the previous working meetings we will
have a 10 minute public comment period at the end.

The primary forum for feedback on the proposed zoning is at the public
forums on February 8th and 9th - see the timeline at
http://lincolntown.org/DocumentCenter/View/85322/2023-12-08-Timeline-Town-Meeting-March-2024---Updated-.
The timeline perhaps does not make this clear, but the formal public
feedback begins after the board has voted on a draft. Depending on
feedback, the draft will be revised over the course of February and March.
Part of the urgency on getting to a completed draft by the end of January
stems from an anticipation of robust feedback.

Margaret