Is the feeder and/or the sugar water red, I hope?
- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!

On May 6, 2024, at 2:55 PM, Paul Rice via Lincoln <lincoln@lincolntalk.org> wrote:

Hummingbirds are very territorial. I put up a feeder last spring and had a hummingbird show up constantly until another one came along about two weeks later. At that point they would show up dart around each other for a while then take off.
I put up a 2nd feeder about 20 feet from the first one and they seemed to be happy.

Paul Rice