1) Where does one locate this 2.2.18 kernel that people keep talking about?

2) I would like to also thank Andre for his IDE work.  It is probably one of
the most important contributions to linux speed on PCs.

3) I have a broken (while trying to do the capacitor trick) BP6 mobo I can
donate. :)  Symptoms:
System initializes up to the point there it should show  ", 2 Processors".  It
hangs at that point.  The power supply fan drops to a low speed so I'm guessing
that I make a short circuit somewhere.