On 11/11/13 07:57, Michael Brookhuis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a limit in the number of proimitives, etc you can have?
> What maximum number is recommended based on best-practices?
>
> Are 1500 to many?
>
> Thanks
> Mima

The cib will be very large, so pushing changes to other nodes will take
time (specially if you have many nodes). I suspect you will run into
corosync timeouts before you hit any coded upper limits. You will likely
have to play with corosync timing values to get that high, assuming your
network is fast enough at all.

But in the end, as I understand it, there is no coded upper limit.

--
Digimer
access to education?