Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:09:22 -0500
From: Michael K Vance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SVLUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AbiWord

Hello,

Heads up to everybody, especially developers. With the release of the 0.5.2
tarball, AbiWord is looking mighty slick. Very light-weight/fast (Gtk+
front-end), supports currently most of the features I need (a pretty minimal
set, really; enough to write philosophy papers), and is fully GPLed. I
encourage everyone to take a look, and help out with development if you can.
I'm going to see if they need an HTML import filter, and regular RPMs built
from their tarballs.

http://www.abisource.com

m.

--
"We can deny everything, except that we have the possibility of being better.
 Simply reflect on that."