I'm usually not reading the list, so it's better to send admin
messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quoth Yoni Elhanani on Wed, May 12, 1999:
> you might want to filter such emails to linux-il-request,

I will.

> and make it clear how to unsubscribe on the "welcome to linux-il" email,

I did.

> maybe require authentication and even add an "how to unsubscribe" to the
> footer.

That's a nice idea.

Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a