On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> 3. Is PF1 involved with this project? 2 days ago slashdot published that
> Redhat is going to give some financial boost to mozilla. Any relations
> to this?

and 4. does it mean Logical Hebrew just for Windows (editing in Email
and composer) or does it also mean Linux?

I know a Beta of Opera for linux is soon to be released and it will have
perliminary support for Logical Heb.

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
"...[Linux's] capacity to talk via any medium except smoke signals."