I had good reasons to think a revote on Friday should be done :-)

after Friday afternoons won the first round with Friday mornings second,
the new poll shows that Friday mornings are prefered afterall. after 32
votes, the intermediate resaults are:

Friday mornings 46%
Friday noon 25%
either is fine 12%

Friday's not good at all 15%

well, if you didn't vote yet, join the democratic effort and DO cast
your vote!

http://ren.scso.com/linuxpoll.html

I'd like to think we have more than 32 people who care on the list :-)

I'll close the poll on the weekend and tell you all what the scores
are. in any case, I'll start looking for a lecture hall on Friday
January 7th of the next millenium. it may possibly be a smaller class
instead of a hall, but I'll try to get one with a projector nonetheless.

planned: attach-a-face-to-the-email-address self presentation session,
exchanging of "How I survived Y2K" horror stories (if any?) and a
possible lecture on the open() call by Ury Segal if there's time left.

Live long and process!

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste