On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Ilya Konstantinov wrote:

> Ira Abramov wrote:
> > http://www.scso.com/linux/firewall.init.html
>
> First of all, Four-Oh-Four there :)
> And second, add .png as image/png in the mimetypes list.
> Otherwise, this tea-party image (in /linux, whatever it is :) loads as
> plaintext.

DNS screwup. try http://ren.scso.com/linux/firewall.init.html

I'll go fix it up at Network Solutions (aka the antichrist)

-- Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58 ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux
enthusiast ..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar.
Believe me.  I speak from experience." (By Matt Welsh)