On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> > Actually it would be *better* to get arrested. Just think of the press:
> >
> > "Programmers get arrested for handing our free CD's"
>
> I hope you're joking... As much as I am a Linux fanatic, and a preacher
> of operating-system pluralism, it is *not* the time yet to take such
> actions against Microsoft. "direct action" and civil disobedience are not

who talked about violance? I said "come with folding tables and
laptops" not as tools for hitting people, but as a demo corner to show
them hat they won't see inside, and give away free CDs.

I'll write SuSE right away to send me a box of sample CDs. they are very
happy to do so for such occasions :-)

> instead of going to Microsoft conferences and trying to convert MS
> users. The former is pluralism, the latter is more like the Spanish
> Inquisition.

WOAH! I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition!

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
Why use Windows, since there is a door?