On Mon, 30 May 2005, Omer Zak wrote:

Yikes!  No captions!  :-( :-( :-(

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 18:48 +0300, Peter wrote:
http://www.novell.com/linux/windowstolinux/publicservice/

Sorry about that but until someone adds captions, imagine the caption is ROFLMAO on each frame.

Anyway the people you see have various delusional reactions to being left w/o support, as in 'they have abandoned me' (the man on the left), the man in the middle suspects everyone is trying to get him, and the woman is in the 'they told me I need to upgrade this once and everything will be just fine' mode. In the end when they dance etc they saw the 'light' of Linux. The people are supposed to be IT/admins.

Peter