Oh, and speaking of Monta Vista making source accessible:

http://www.mvista.com/previewkit/index.html

"To download the MontaVista Linux Preview Kit, fill out the simple registration form below and you will be sent a download location and installation key. If you have problems downloading or using the Preview Kit, please read our Preview Kit FAQ. Thank you for your interest in MontaVista Software." (followed by 2

They seem to want to know a lot of things about me to allow a download. Maybe Matan has a point here. What can be done to clarify the problem ?

I have sent a request to MV for their preview pack. I will see what happens.

Peter