On Fri, 13 May 2005, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Peter dear,

For composing this email, I'm using the gmail compose capabilities
through their web site (gmail.com) with firefox 1.0.4.

I really don't know whats the problem with your pine. It's not that
I'm sending this text uuencoded..

Maybe the fact that GMAIL encodes text as UTF-8?

I don't know *what* you use Hetz, but imho change it soon. This is what
I see (pine very recent):

    [Error: Formatting error: Internal base64 decoder error]

This problem was solved. It was caused by gmail which added a footer under certain circumstances. Your message was encoded in iso-8859-2 and base64, not utf8. The problem was caused by a nonconformant base64 inline part made by gmail (trailing characters after the base64 body). It affected pine.

Peter