Hello,

I need to compile expect source. (The main goal here is to hide the source from the customer not improve performance or anything of the sort)
This is vital because after having a system based on expect (which can be read natively) mysql (which support generate ddl) and php we figured we have our commercial system were all components are open source!!!

I need to know if there is a way to "compile" expect source or if it is impossible, do you know of any compilable alternative?

Thanks

scipio