Quoth Geoffrey S. Mendelson:

> Work it will. Quickly is another story. In generic vesa mode, there is no
> hardware acceleration which slows down the graphics. Since X-Windows is all
> graphics at the display level, it matters.

I agree with that - depends on Guy's requirements. If he needs good speed
in graphics display - he will have to go for something embedding an ATI
card. This will increase footprint.

> That's a matter of opinion. Those of us who grew up with their "a release
> every six months to keep the stock prices up" policy were burnt too many
> times to call it the "best Linux distro".

Geoff - you must have realized I am pulling your leg. But let's stay away
from my distro is cuter than yours argument...

--
---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]