Quoting Michael Vasiliev, from the post of Sat, 24 Sep:

> Ugh. You got me. But I did! Unfortunately, due to some glitches at the SMTP
> server I use, the bunch of listar control mail messages was going around in
> circles. Honestly, as of now, there is no easy way for me to track mail that
> I approved but did not reaIly reach the list. I used a different server and
> resent the mails, but with that particular email it did not help. Please, in
> the future, please mail me directly for any lost email, or at least yell for
> moderator in your mail subject. I don't read all threads immediately as they
> grow.

Umm... isn't it time, people? looks like linux-il is taking up too much
of the attention and has become a burdeon for HUJI. it's also the last
list that has not moved back into the iglu server for inexpicable
historic reasons. Isn't it time it moves to the iglu, like all the other
lists?

--
What lies beneath
Ira Abramov