Of course someone had to do this eventually. This is totally unbelievable. I think that examples like this should be popularized as much as possible in the interest of the popularization of the evil that the patenting and copyrighting system for business practices represents:

Soon to come: The exact position and sequence of operations in which a male or female employee uses a urinal in breaks while at work will be copyrighted as a 'business practice' as it will be demonstrated that using this position saves 10 minutes of work time per year and employee. After that we will talk baby sleeping positions in a cot and city bus standing patterns.

Peter P.