Hi,

Fortunately, health care clinics in Israel are doing whatever they can to
retain peoples, especially the young and healthy ones. If we can wrap the
"firefox requirement" into something like "the other health clinics _does_
allows clients to...", they would listen.

So my questions are:

  1. What on-line services other clinics allow (in comparison to the
  Leumit site)?
  2. From which browser?

--
Arieh