Hi Ori,

You can install a sendmail milter.

Try http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/spamass-milter/

Another possibility is MIMEDefang: it runs spamassassin and can run
clamav and other mail filtering software. Get MIMEDefang from
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/mimedefang/.
You will need to fine-tune MIMEDefang perl code for your needs.

Add

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`mimedefang',
`S=unix:/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock, F=T, T=S:5m;R:5m')

line to your sendmail.mc, regenerate sendmail.cf and reload sendmail.

 - Moshe Gorohovsky

--
Moshe Gorohovsky

A6 CC A7 E1 C2 BD 8C 1B  30 8E A4 C3 4C 09 88 47   Tk Open Systems Ltd.