On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Oren Held wrote:

uudecode?

munpack

Nahum Mizrahi wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a command line program that can extract attachments from mail messages and save them as files. I tried mutt, tnef and fetchmail but could not get any of them to do the job.

I am sure there must be a way to do that using mutt or other command line mail client.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nahum