Hi,

While the following link is not what you would expect, it might give
you a way to start...
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPC_and_Apache_Modules

Another place that maybe will help you (I say maybe because some of
the pages are 404, and some are old) is:
http://modules.apache.org/reference

If you will follow the first link, you will find some more links,
including a recommendation to use the apache malling lists.

On 7/27/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for good documentation, either online or offline, for writing
> modules for Apache 2.2.
>
> Apache's own documentation says that it's somewhere in the middle of the
> process to update the docs from 1.3 to 2.0, and I'm not sure what to make of
> it. A first attempt to follow a tutorial I found turned out that it wasn't
> working for the 2.2 environment.
>
> Is 2.2 API close enough to 2.0 that I can rely on 2.0 docs? If so - where is
> a good place to learn it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Amos

Ido