On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 08:16 +0000, Amos Shapira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are at this stage were the lead C++ developer needs to switch over
> our mostly ACE-based applications from Windows to Linux and needs a
> GOOD and CONVENIENT debugging environment for multi-threaded
> applications.

> Can anyone recommend a REALLY USEFUL(TM) debugger for Linux, even
> cheap commercial ones (up to around 100$ per seat)?

At the time, I was working with kdedevelope from "The Kompany" (the
product is now called "Kode"). It was very useful and had very good
project management capabilities (including building make scripts for you
that you could edit w/o breaking the ide) as well as debugging - I think
its using gdb as the backend, but never bothered to find out.

--
Oded