On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 08:10 +0200, Michael Sternberg wrote:
> The question was about multiplatform solution for localization..
> What localization files formats can be used when compiling with gcc and MS
> Studio for example ?
>
> Maybe using external tool for pre-compiling steps ?
> I've found on the wrc and windres for compiling windows RC files - can
> they help me ?

GNU gettext can be used with MS Visual Studio, and this link to the
gettext manual explains how to do so by either converting a .PO file to
a .resources file or by using .PO files directly to compile the binary,
and why using the second method is better:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#C_0023

--

Oded