Hi,

I have to tell you the truth, it is a waste of money and trees.

Nothing in a hardcopy magazine can't be found in online magazine - even those
that are subscription based.

Don't "kill" any more tree just so that it sits in the office to collect dust.

Just my 2cents.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007